Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Readers Speak Among Themselves: The weekly Project Run(A)Way Hater Mailbag

You know what's funny? My readers are developing a kinship with one another. After the last episode, y'all left comments speaking to each other more than me. It's like I'm not even here. I've developed a sort of "gatekeeper" role. :-)

Observe:

Another Suburban Mom writes:

How awesome would it be to have a challenge be designing for Dolly Parton with Dolly as the judge, and watching the designers scramble to design for boobies on a boobieless model.

Also, I don't care who you are, or how cool and cutting edge you think you are, Dolly Parton makes you smile.


To which Kristi responded:

Suburban Mom - You are a genius. A Dolly Parton Challenge would be fabulous!

Did anyone else have that song lyric "momma said knock you out..i'm goona knock you out" playing in their heads as Kenley ARGUED with LL?


To which Ramona replied:

I agree kristi, I can't wait for next week's episode. Those clips of everyone crying looked sooo juicy. Sounds like kenley's got a persecution complex going on, which is pretty fun when you consider Korto escaped from a civil war in Liberia as a child and got political asylum. Love that irony :)

To which gay.after.a.few said:

Mad props to Ramona for not encouraging your bad jokes.

Y'all should start a club. The "Talk About Nev's Project Run(A)Way Blog" coolness gang.

Make yourselves team jackets.

No comments: