Sunday, October 4, 2009

Marilyn Manson, Doogie Howser, And Mud Wrestling: The Weekly Project Run(A)Way Hater Mailbag

At the Nevdogg household, we don't believe in your typical gender roles. Which is why my wife Ramona kindly lets me do the laundry (Yeah. Joy). For those of you who have never lived in an apartment, doing laundry is a pain in the ass because a) you can never find enough quarters to operate the machines, and b) even when you do find the quarters, the damn machines are never free anyway!! To read more about my thoughts on the subject, read my latest blog post at nevdogg.blogspot.com

And now, on with the letters. Pamela writes:

If Nicolas and Louise were to get married and have kids, what do you think they would look like?

They'd look like a cross between Marilyn Manson and Neil Patrick Harris.

I mean: It fits, right?

Jerry writes:

You know what this show needs? A mud wrestling three-way between Althea, Shirin and Irina.

Jerry, I couldn't agree more. Finally, some real perspective from a reader. And in such a three-way, I'd have to put my money on Althea. Shirin simply doesn't have the size, so she's out. Irina, I think, would put up a surprising battle, but I just see Althea wearing her down.

Great, great suggestion.

And finally, LYD writes:

Alright, this might seem strange but I had to leave a comment. I've never been to this website. I didn't even know it existed. Plus I don't even watch the show you posted about. Not a single episode. Ever. But I have to say, just reading this post by random chance was awesome. Hilarious, awesome, and entertaining. So I just wanted to thank you. :)

LYD, it's comments like those that are why I write this blog. Thank you!! :-) And tell all your friends about how much I hate this show.

OK, that's it. A reminder: There's a good chance this week's recap may be postponed until around Friday evening because I'll be playing in a charity poker tourney on Thursday.

No comments: