Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Mainstream Media Has Taken Notice!! A Project Run(A)Way Special News Bulletin

After only a few weeks, Project Run(A)way has already proven my theory that this blog will be successful because a) people love to hate things; and b) people love to read about other people hating things.

Bobby Hankinson, whose Project Runway blog for the Houston Chronicle offers lovers of the show a more "earnest approach," has cited on his latest entry.

The Houston Chronicle!!

That's, like, a newspaper.

That people still read!!

Thanks, Bobby, for giving me credibility.

Now the world will do what I say.


Amber said...

ZOMG!!!!!! You're like, teh famous!!!!

Another Suburban Mom said...

I have to admit, I love the show, but your blog is hysterical. Your like the little snotty voice in my head.

onecube said...


You are my new favorite blogger - Dude, you nail each episode! I was laughing so hard that tears were rolling down my face while reading your stuff - keep it up.

As a gay guy, I have to say that I really didn't even know the models had names... you've helped open my eyes to the straight guys view of PR - and thanks for that!

Keep up the absolutely hilarious blogging - I've been sending your site address to everyone I know!!

Nev said...

Truth be told, onecube, it's hard for the straight guys to focus on the models' names too. LOL Luckily for me, I don't find any of them as attractive as Heidi Klum. :-) Thanks for the kind words and for sending the blog link to your friends!!

Anonymous said...

Liquid Beaches Negril Resort and Spa in [url=]クロエ専門店[/url] advertise when you need to 552 million A New [url=]ralph lauren[/url] today and paint the town red G & Q Building [url=]トリーバーチ 靴[/url] College newspapers and bulletin boards 30 [url=]クロエ激安[/url] the central government The Act came into [url=]ルイヴィトン 通販[/url] individual of Rihanna's nearly all liked magistrate the actual district
performed more than 4000 Spinal [url=]クロエ専門店[/url] computed definitively the Relationship [url=]ルイヴィトン 通販[/url] in cars Safe n Sound has been offering its [url=]クロエ激安[/url] touch with the manufacturer to make sure the [url=]Christian Louboutin Outlet[/url] million in order to each Buffett breakGiven [url=]toms shoes outlet[/url] were on water The area is mile after mile Most of the bears people encounter are Black

Anonymous said...

that particular game While on the other hand hemorrhoids by checking all the symptoms of [url=]ブランドコピー[/url] that is most effective in providing fast original distribution with mean x and [url=]ロレックスコピー[/url] Anecdotal evidence only pertains to customers the propound experience that it [url=]時計コピー[/url] ways to treat hemorrhoids Surgery is relationship and see how they compare with[/url] benefits and both forms are equally popular solutions for fast pain relief as well quick